Bath Circle consists of a newly renovated Lodge House located at Camden Crescent with a garden and a brand new five-storey Georgian house located in a quiet residential street just a short stroll to the city centre. All are furnished to the highest standard with fully-equipped kitchens, high quality furnishings and bed linen – everything you would expect for a luxury stay.
This is a historic part of Georgian Bath just a stone’s throw from the historic Royal Crescent and The Circus with excellent facilities on the doorstep. In the immediate vicinity, guests can enjoy local shops including a newsagent; Hair & Beauty Studio, coffee shop, florist , organic green grocer , chemist and a home cooked fine dining producer. A short stroll across the street are a selection of restaurants, coffee shops, stylist boutiques and art galleries.
Bath Circle is perfect for both city breaks or business stays, a romantic getaway or a family adventure.
- Welcome hamper
- Free WiFi
- Luxury toiletries
- Goose feather and down duvet
- Sateen linen and premium cotton towels
- Flat screen TV’s
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
- Utilities except telephone
- Additional cleaning service
- Additional linen change
- Flowers and champagne arrangements
- Catering (from award winning home cooked fine dining producer ‘Cavendish Cook’)